How to survive bear or shark attack? What should you do if you are bitten by a snake? We’ve gathered 13 easy tips that will save your life if you do meet a wild animal. Many wild animals can be dangerous or even fatal for a person. If you look at the statistics, you might feel terrified.
– Sharks cause just six deaths a year – their infamous reputation is very exaggerated.
– Wolves are responsible for ten deaths annually.
– Lions kill 22 people a year.
– Now get ready: elephants, cute lovely giants, are the reason that more than 500 people lose their lives every year!
– Hippopotamuses equal them in this scary competition.
– Crocodiles turn out to be much more dangerous than sharks: about one thousand deaths a year.