In this article i want show you best 8 fishing knot and the most useful.you can use this knots for different situations .. The knots needed for tying fishing line to a hook are different from the knots needed to join two sections of line together.
1.IMPROVED CLINCH KNOT
1. Thread the line through the eye of the hook, then make 5 to 7 wraps around the line with the loose end.
2. Thread the loose end of the line through the loop closest to the eye, then back around inside the loose section of line.
3. Pull both ends of the line until tight.
4. Trim the loose end of the line if necessary.
1. Double your line to make a loop, then push the loop through the eye of your hook.
2. Tie a loose overhand knot.
3. Pass the loop around the end of the hook.
4. Pull on the line to tighten.
5. Trim the loose end of the line if necessary.